Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Bits

Thought I would share some pictures from Halloween.... I took a bunch :) Ryker has been dressing up in different costumes all month so it was fun to finally go out for Halloween. Ryker was a pirate, or as he calls it par-rat. West was the cutest little chicken ever! I took Ryk around the neighborhood while Warren stayed home with the baby and passed out candy. Ryk got a ton of candy for us to eat.. ha! He keeps seeing me getting into it and he says "Hey that's mine!!" Anyway here are the pictures.......


Hope everyone had a spooky, fun Halloween. I have some sweet little pretties to show tomorrow if I get the time :)

1 comments:

Mommy Project said...

Ahhh...wook at that whittle chicken!!! ;-)
So. Cute.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!