Monday, September 20, 2010

More Newbies!!

Fabulous Melissa DeGroot has done it again...........
I am drooling over this photo!  It is so pretty!  The flower is made from vintage fabric and the leaves are mint green felt.  The entire piece comes on a pink band... so whimsical!

I FINALLY found a pink cotton yarn I like to use for bow hats!!


This headband reminds me of a ballerina :) It is made with bunches of pretty powder pink tulle.

This is another favorite of mine.  Fit for a little vintage princess :)
All these items will slowly but surely make their way into the shop.

1 comments:

Jenni said...

love that headband in the top picture and picture 3! do you make them in hair clips? i would love to have something like this for my daughter lola, but she refuses to keep headbands in...but clips, that is another story!

please let me know, i love what you are doing!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!