Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Masquerade Party

A few months back my bestie and her soon to be husband bought a new house.  I thought that called for a party so I helped set up a "Masquerade Ball" for them.  It was a blast.  I love any event that I can dress up for.  I took a few pictures of some of the details to share and hopefully inspire some of you.

The masks were made from felt and paper.  We them dazzled up with glitter, feathers and jewels. There was a big assortment so the guests could choose their favorite one to wear.

I made these pom poms using this tutorial.  They looked so pretty hanging from the ceiling everywhere.  Magical.

We served wine in pretty glasses. To keep track of who the glass belonged to I used some thin wire, cheap beads and mini tags to twist around the bottoms. 

These yummy cupcakes looked so cute... almost to cute to eat.  The inside had raspberry filling for even more sweetness mmmmm.

The masks get really annoying after a little wear... you have been warned.

2 comments:

Meghan Rickard said...

Looks like such a fun party!!

Tyler Leblanc said...

Great rreading this

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!