Sunday, March 27, 2011

A little baby love

I have been receiving the sweetest images of my hats lately.  Beautiful babies make me sooo happy!
Doesn't "Bliss" look so sweet on this baby!?  So cute, wish I had more supplies for that hat.  Photo by Itty Bitty Portraits

I love how the blanket matches the bow hat in this picture. Photo by Grace Photography and she is on  Facebook too.
 
Jaime at Sweet Serendipity Photography sent me this image.  So sweet.

These hats are all *NEW* and will be in my shop soon!!
This funky hat can be made with two other color combos as well. 
Photos by Lisa.

 Finally, a boy hat.  This cotton hat will be like the bow hat, LOTS of colors to choose from.  Photo byMelissa Tsao

New headband in my favorite color, seafoam green.  Photo by Lisa.
I have a few more I can't wait to share too.  I have been working on boy hats for once and  they are so perfect!! I feel a giveaway coming on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!