Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mama's Day!

I became a mama for the first time just a day shy of Mothers Day.
I had another photo in mind for this post but I couldn't find it so you get this...
I guess that is the best present a mom could ask for.
Being mama is HARD at times.  Lately, I find myself overwhelmed by my two little guys.  Someone always seems to be screaming and I have been trying with all my might to not yell back.  Even with all the craziness, I  still feel incredibly blessed by my two little angels... who at time prove to come close to the complete opposite! 
I am also thankful for my own mama.  She is the best and I have learned so much from her.
I wish you all a happy day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!