Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Kiddos Martian Party.. PART ONE

This year for Ryker's 5th birthday we had an "Out Of This World Martian Party".   I was very inspired by an article featured in Parents Magazine and went with it. 
Kinda crazy a year has passed since his pirate party... seems like I just blogged about it!
Enjoy the details :)
PART ONE 
This was the invite.

Did you know Walmart has a pretty sweet party selection?  I picked up the cute green boxes and most of the goodies from there.  The front of them had the kids names spelled in martian (backwards). 

I made all the kids Antennae headbands.  They were super fast and cute.  Ryk's tee shirt was $3 from Walmart and I sewed a felt alien face on it for fun.
For the decor I borrowed a bunch of stuffed aliens from my brother.  I also blew up a bunch of green balloons, added some paper eyes and taped them around the house.  A bit of Christmas lighting was a magical little touch too.
I'll be posting the rest tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!