Thursday, June 9, 2011

Off the subject but pretty.

Hi friends :) Hope your Thursday is going great.  I am feeling extra accomplished today.  I got a bunch of small projects finished up and now I am here.  I wanted to share some pics of ME!  A couple weeks ago I put on my old wedding dress and let a friend practice her photography on me.  It was raining and COLD but I am loving the results.  It is hard to find someone who catches my "good side" ha!
Check it out....



Fun hu!  I feel like a lil' model in some of them :)
Here is the photographers facebook  She is very spunky and fun! I think she belongs in a fashion magazine.
Oooo on a business side note you MUST stop by my fan page tomorrow for FIVE BUCK FRIDAY!  It is an absolute steal of a deal on the things I will have up for the taking.
See you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!