Friday, July 15, 2011

A little of this, a little of that.

Hi friends! Sorry it feels like I have been a little.. Ok a lot...  MIA the past few weeks.

I am super excited for the weekend!  My littlest guy turns TWO!  We have been planning a "Gone Fishin" party for him.  I told myself not to go all out this year but I couldn't help it.  There is a TON of cute stuff to be shown off soon... can't wait.

 I also made a bunch of these little flowers and thought I would share.  I am using them in my packages for a cute little touch.
They are from a pack of pre-punched paper!  All I did was punch them out and glued em together.  They would be cute as a banner or other decoration around the house.  I got them at JoAnn in the scrapbook section.

I am SO excited to share these too!! I love them all so much.  They all remind me of some kind of vintage, whimsical daydream :)
Ahhhh so pretty! 
Have a lovely weekend.  I will be back with birthday pictures. YAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!