Friday, September 30, 2011

Fresh From the Patch


West and I got to visit a pumpkin patch with my sister the other day. I have never been to one with so many activities to do! They had corn mazes, hayrides, slides, animals, a corn box (just like a sandbox only with corn!) and tons more. They even took us out to the pumpkin patch and let us pick our own pumpkins right of the vine! It was crazy. We were so worn out after a couple hours. I am thinking we will probably have to go back with my older boy too :)

Have you seen this cutie fresh from my patch???
This little pumpkin can be found HERE.
I am making a bunch today so they can be ready to ship for plenty of Halloween wear :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you that I just love your blog. I'm up at night feeding my newborn and it just gave me joy to see such beautiful, delicate creations. Thank you! :D

Mercedes

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!