Thursday, September 29, 2011

I am not dead!

Hello again!! No, I haven’t fallen off of the face of the earth but it almost seems like that hu!?
Summer has sure kicked my butt and there hasn’t been much extra time to blog. I haven’t even logged on to blogger in who knows how long to keep up with my favorite blogs. I am sad at how much cuteness I have probably missed. I just know whenever I get to clickin’ away in blog world it is hard to stop so I just avoided it altogether. I hope I keep this little blog updated from now on! FINGERS CROSSED!
I also seem to have been bit by the facebook bug. I LOVE bitOwhimsy’s fanpage! I have met such wonderful ladies! It is such a fun way to interact with my clients. I hope you join us if you haven't yet :)  Plus ther are some AMAZING giveaways there.  They are usually HUGE!

I have been crazy BUSY!! Especially with hat orders and all that is involved with that. I tried to look for a few recent photos to share and I guess I have been slacking in that department too. I found a few to show you a bit of what I have been up too------

I have traveled to Florida. It was SO much fun there. I will definitely show more on this soon.

 I sent my baby off to Kindergarten. On the third day of school he asked “Mom, how many more days do I have to do this?” Ha ha!! Poor little guy, the all day school was a little hard to get the hang of. He is loving it now.

I fed my youngest guy to a T-Rex because he is 2 and he's terrible. Just kidding he is really the cutest dang thing you ever did see.  He melts my heart everyday.
I designed a new line of fall hats….. AND Christmas ones TOO!! I am saving those for later :)
I hope you all had a memory filled summer as well. I think I am going to break out the Halloween décor today…. Well, after I mow the lawn… ick.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such cute hats! I'm your newest follower!
Briana @ babblingsandmore.blogspot.com

Jessie said...

Your new hats are simply adorable :)

I'm rather jelous you got to go to Florida i never got chance when i was in America,

Hope you're having an awesome day (minus the grass mowing haha)

Jessie x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!