Friday, December 9, 2011

My Playdate with baby E!

If I can find the time I am always up for taking photos of my friends cute babies.  This little lady just turned 3 months old and she was a tough one.  She wouldn't smile for me or keep her tiny fingers out of her mouth.  She didn't like being on her tummy one bit.  She kept searching for her mommy and daddy.  She had zero interest in the silly camera staring at her.  Still, she is a super cute baby and I am so happy I got to play with her :)









Can you tell my lens seriously sucks!?  My good one was dropped about a year ago and I still haven't went shopping for a new one.  Adding that to my Christmas list :)
Happy Friday friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!