Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oreos+Chocolate+Pepperrmint= SERIOUSLY CUTE COOKIES

Anyone been to Zupas and had chocolate covered Oreo with crushed peppermint?  I did and yeah I totally copied them!  They were so cute and yummy.  They were easy to make and perfect to bring to a party.
My mom helped me put them all together. She lives super close to me and doesn't mind if I come clean out her pantry :) At least I don't think she does.
You can make them simpler by not adding the stick.  Just dip half the cookie into some chocolate and sprinkle with the candy cane pieces.  DONE!
 
YUM!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what are the sweets on the left?

Jacy said...

It's this....... EASY :)
http://sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com/2011/12/rolo-pretzel-turtle-bites.html

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!