Sunday, December 4, 2011

Trimmed the Tree!


I set up our tree peeps! 
I absolutely love having a Christmas tree up and shinning all month long.  It really is the best.  I was a little scared at first.  Last year I had a real tree.  This year I went down to good ole' Walmart and purchased this baby for $88.  I am very impressed too.  At first I thought it might be too big but it is just perfect now that I have it all set up.  It is nice a bushy too =) 
I trick myself into thinking it's real by having a tree like scent melting in my Scentsy. 
Mmmmm 

      


Ok, so not much has changed with my tree look since last year.  I did manage to add the snowflakes. Love them, they "flow".  I am also thinking about adding some ribbon?!?  Hmm thinking out loud here.  Not sure how to do the whole ribbon deal. 
Eeek, I better get some work done... two hours before my bedtime and too much to do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!