Monday, June 25, 2012

Makes me happy......


These arrived in my mail box the other day.  They are vintage spice cans that I purchased from an Etsy Shop.  I love them.  They make me happy.  Isn't it funny how something so old and grungy can make you smile?   Who knew!? I find it kinda silly but I am a tad obbsessed.


I bought them knowing that I would use them as decoration for the kitchen.  I failed to measure how much space I had in between my oven and microwave and totally had to smash the pink can in place ha.    Guess they are staying put now =) One day I WILL get around to painting my kitchen walls the color of the allspice can.  It is going to be a vintage/cottage/shabby chic wonderland of a kitchen.  I can't wait to get around to that project!


Are you into the vintage?

1 comments:

katherine said...

cute!! i LOVE vintage.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!