Friday, June 29, 2012

Sunflower Bonnet



 I'm not much of a "green thumb".  In fact a couple years ago I intentionally tried to kill off house plants just so I didn't have to take care of them.  I have changed a bit since then.  Although, I have a LOT of learning to do in this plant business!


This year I actually planted a garden and flowers!  I have flower beds everywhere.  The are a little overwhelming to take care of but I am doing my best.  The lady who lived here before me was obsessed with the whole flower thing I think.  I have even dug up FAKE flowers and leaves she had outside.  Crazy.  I do appreciate a lot of her work.   She left behind a bunch of plants that come back year after year which is really nice.


The area photographed is a small pathway from the driveway to the backyard.  When I first moved in there was a GIANT sunflower growing on the right and a bunch of rose bushes on the left.  This year I planted more sunflowers among other things.  They seem to be easy enough to care for.  I didn't know they were going to be so big though.   I thought the package said 10 inches high but I think that was the flower head measurement.  Whoops!! Guess we will see what happens.  They are still growing tall =)

 ANYWAYS... this whole post was suppose to introduce one of my new hats.  Inspired by my own little flower beds
---------

It can be found HERE.  I hope to see it on a sweet little newborn head one of these days.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awww! Both the flowers and the hat are super cute!!

nadinazagami said...

Mini Microtouch Hair Trimmer with Fits - Titanium-Arts
Minimal wiry, mens titanium earrings long-lasting brush titanium jewelry piercing for hair removal. Minimal schick quattro titanium wiry, titanium dioxide skincare long-lasting brush for used ford edge titanium hair removal. Moly Touch.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!