Monday, June 11, 2012

These s'more pancakes rocked my world...

I've been on somewhat of a health food kick lately.  
My little eyes have been browsing the web for new recipes to try each week.  I actually get excited to grocery shop and cook now instead of dreading them.

I know the word "s'mores" doesn't exactly fit in the "healthy" food category but hey it was the weekend.... AND there was a half cup of whole wheat flour in them =)  That has to count for something.

I got the recipe HERE.  This lady has a lot of yummy recopies and a cute blog post to go with each.  After I made them they looked so amazing.  I just had to snap some photos and devote an entire blog post to them =)



The boys gobbled them up.  What kid wouldn't love chocolate pancakes topped with marshmallow syrup and crumbled chocolate pieces?  I think this will be a regular weekend treat in our house.  I can't wait for Saturday.  I think next time I will sprinkle some crushed graham crackers on top too. Mmmmm hmmm.

{Can you see my youngest in the background about to pester his brother... it is NEVER ENDING}

Anyways, don't they looks so delicious!?  You should totally try them out.
Do you follow any food blogs?  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!