Sunday, July 8, 2012

A few parade favorites...








This forth of July we went to a parade with some family.  It was nice to sit back and watch the kiddos excitement.  My mom was smart and brought a bag full of old candy.  We would throw it out to the kids from behind when they weren't looking.  They had no clue it was coming from us.  Ha, it was pretty hilarious.  
And on a side note, when did princesses start coming to parades!?  It was like we were at Disneyland! So, so cute. I bet they were a huge hit!  My niece got a hug from Cinderella... pretty darn adorable =)  I have no clue where they were even from but I would totally be on board to dress up like a princess and walk around making kids beam!  Hmmm I wonder where I can apply at.

Happy Sunday.  I'm linking up here--


4 comments:

Kim Cunningham said...

That first image is adorable and a framer!

Mimi said...

beautiful shots, love the post editing too

Abbie said...

Adorable images...looked like fun! Yea, I thought you guys were at Disneyland when I saw the princesses...what a fun surprise for your little ones. Thanks for sharing and very nice to meet you!

Kara @ June & Bear said...

beautiful images--love the horse shot. i bet those princesses were indeed a hit. btw--i love your shop. we have a couple of your amazing hats.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!