Friday, July 13, 2012

Look Mom, I'm a booger!

A month or so ago we went with Grandma and my sister to the Dinosaur Museum.  They have all kinds of things to see and do there.  The kids were never bored. 

 I'm usually a little nervous these days to go on outings with family because my children always have major meltdowns when things don't go their way.  It makes me really want to loose my cool when the screaming and craziness starts.  I swear when it is just me and them they behave for the most part. 
 There were meltdowns on this day but all and all it was a fun adventure and I have a few cute photos to prove it =)





Is it me or is this joke really not that funny!?  
Ha, they really wanted their photo taken in it so I did... mostly to avoid another meltdown with my son ;)  He can make me so mad but then 5 minutes later sit in a dinosaurs skull and say "Look Mom, I'm a booger!" and my anger fades away..... 
 I am happy he is mine =)

Ooo I also started documenting our summer on this outing with my Instax camera!  I really LOVE this little camera.  I am a bit scared to take it out and about but I am slowly getting over that.  For some reason those tiny photographs seem very special to me... maybe it is because there is only one copy or maybe because they are about 75 cents a pop!!
 I am planning on making a real scrapbook with the photos.  I haven't had the time to scrapbook in years so I am pretty excited about it.   I will share when I get around to it =)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You have such a cute little family and seem like such a great mom!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!