Sunday, July 15, 2012

Snuffaluffagus

 Some days I am quite certain Sesame Street sent me my very own Sunuffaluffagus............



Needless to say, those lashes make me swoon!

Happy Sunday friends =)  Today I am busy preparing a circus party for the little man above... one week and counting!  I don't have much in the works so far.  I have the ideas, I just need to get them all organized and created! It is going to be pretty fabulous I hope... think "vintage circus".  Eeek, so many cute possibilities!

I'm linking up here today......

Ni Hao Yall



2 comments:

hennymats said...

oh yes those lashes! Those little pouty lips! Too cute.

Stefanie said...

Swoon indeed! He is positively precious :)
Thanks for sharing your Sunday Snapshot this week!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!