Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's a hairy business....


Yesterday I cut fur.  A whole lotta fur.  



This a job that must be done outside.  Of course I picked an extremely hot and miserable day to do it.  I was sweating, hair bits were clinging to me, flies were living on me and I got my fair share of hair inhaled as well as in the eye.  It was quite the job.  I am happy it is over for now and that I have a good stock pile to use up =)  
To me it looks like some furry creature was attacked or died on the lawn after I get done shaking out every single piece.....



If your curious, these furry flap pieces will be used for hats like this and this.  I plan on coming out with a new one this year.  I am thinking a light blue this time around.  Last years "Hunter" hat was so popular I ran out of supplies for it.  I loved that hat...

OH and while I was working, my very own little artist was working on his own masterpiece... in the nude (I assume that helps his creative process).



 Goodnight =)

1 comments:

melissa said...

Hahaha! I love the nude artist pics! I'm excited to see what hats you come up with this winter!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!